Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tina Fey- Bossypants

This was honestly the greatest book I have ever read. Like because of these few hundred pages, I now hold literature (and yes I consider this literature) to a new standard. Though the chapters may broach subjects that mostly concern mothers struggling with parenthood, however anyone can relate to Tina Fey's witty observations. For instance, if you are an avid comedy fan, you'll recognize her career in the Second City and work on Saturday Night Live. However, every reader can relate to the hilarious Fey. You should definitely read this if:
-you like to smile
-you like to laugh
-you know how to read
-you aren't a soulless demon that can't appreciate a well-written book
If you're still not convinced, just ponder this quote: “To say I’m an overrated troll, when you have never even seen me guard a bridge, is patently unfair.” She addresses controversial issues in a weirdly sarcastic yet optimistic way. I cannot rave about this book enough, a true 10/10.

No comments: